Whether you just need an oil change or a full service for your vehicle, our Service Department guarantees all of their work. Book your service appointment online here. Enjoy our FREE alternate transportation while your vehicle is in our dealership.
Quality Auto Service by our Certified Technicians
At Salmon Arm GM we offer more than just a Service Department; it's a team of highly trained transportation professionals, with the technical expertise, equipment and materials you need to make sure you are getting the most out of your investment in a GM product. We service and repair all makes and models in our Goodwrench Service Department.
OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics¹
Now you can drive with more confidence knowing that you're prepared for the road ahead.
- About every 30 days, some of your vehicle's key systems like your engine, air bags and antilock brakes are checked while you drive. Then you receive an automatic email report.
- Each email report also includes your current odometer reading, remaining oil life, maintenance reminders, subscription notices and more.
- Between monthly reports, you can also request GM Goodwrench On Demand Diagnostics checks - just push your blue OnStar button.
Learn more about OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics at onstar.ca.
1 Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.ca for details and system limitations.
GM Owner Center
Here, you'll find quick access to important information and features, including your:
- Maintenance Schedule and Warranty
- Financing and lease-end options
- Owner's Manual
- Owner Services
- Live Chat with a customer care representative
- And more!
In addition, you can also check out our featured articles, apps, current offers and more. Learn more at the GM Owner Center
One-stop shopping from GM Goodwrench
GM Goodwrench, your one-stop shopping destination for all your GM vehicle's service and maintenance needs. At GM Goodwrench, nobody knows your GM vehicle better and our factory-trained experts are available wherever and whenever you need them.
Learn more at the GM Goodwrench Service Site